Search Engine Optimization is often understood to be about optimizing the keywords, landing pages and the XML sitemap. Since most off-page SEO techniques have their individual names we often think them to be different from SEO. The fact remains off-page SEO is as important as optimizing the website and helps you reach out to your target audience and vice versa. Whether you hire an offshore SEO agency or do it yourself, here are some of the best off-page SEO techniques for 2016 that you must try.
- Social Media Marketing – The world is increasingly going social and here you need to take full advantage of it. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ have become part of people’s daily lives and you must create a strong presence in these networks. They allow you to quickly connect with your potential customers and convert these leads into sales.
- Blogging – It doesn’t require much effort to publish a blog periodically but it can do wonders to your SEO campaign. Fresh blogs give your visitors a reason to come back to your site. It also attracts search engine crawlers to your site regularly. However you need to write unique posts that are informative and engaging to succeed with this technique.
- Create Infographics – This has emerged as one of the top off-page marketing techniques. These are wonderful visual representation of information using graphics and images. They immediately strike a chord with the audience and help you promote your brand both to the users as well as the search engines.
- Social Bookmarking – For content marketing sites it is one of the most potent ways of adding to the SEO score. You can submit all your news and blogs to the most popular bookmarking sites that include StumbleUpon, Delicious, Reddit, Digg, etc. and you would witness rewarding results. However be choosy with the networks and pick on the top bookmarking platforms.
- Get The Business Reviewed – There are authority review sites for almost all types of businesses. For example, businesses in the hospitality industry thrive on the rankings of TripAdvisor. You may request the offshore SEO agency to get the business reviewed on appropriate platforms as this helps you climb up in the ranking ladder.
- Articles/Press Release Submission – It is a tried and tested technique that helps you get high quality in-bound links to the website. You need to choose the top article submission sites such as Article Base, Ezine, Hub Pages and PR sites such as PRLog, PRWeb and PRNewwire and you would immediately cash on with tons of traffic.
- Video Marketing – This is one of the newest ways of marketing your business. It works similar to articles and press releases with the only difference being you are marketing using videos. Prepare interesting videos around your business; these could be product demonstrations, tutorial or other types of videos. Share them on YouTube, Vimeo, Vevo and Daily Motion etc. share these on social media and other platforms.
Off-page optimization needs to be planned and executed meticulously. Every business is different and so are its needs. Hence you need the services of an offshore SEO agency that can tailor a strategy to meet your niche needs.
Off-page SEO is vital for the success of any marketing campaign. In 2016 Social Media Marketing, Blogging, Social Bookmarking and Video Marketing has emerged as the top off-page SEO techniques.