Internet has come as a huge boon to businesses around the world. This is especially true for small businesses and start-ups that can now reach out to their target audience without having to burn a hole in their pocket. Creating a strong presence in the online world has become one of most vital ingredients of success for any business. In this free and open media, there are a number of ways in which you can promote your products and services. But this openness of the Internet can often come back to hit you. An unhappy customer writing negative comments or posting a complaint about your products or services is enough to turn away may business opportunities. On other occasions your competitors or those with vested interests may malign your image by posting ill about your brand. At such challenging moments you often wonder how to remove online complaints.
Types of Complaints
Before we start discussing how to remove online complaints let us take a look at the different types of complaints that can hurt your brand reputation.
- Negative Reviews
- Consumer Complaints on Google
- Defamatory Viral Video
- Ripoff Reports
- Mugshots Reports
All such types of complaints can do serious damage to your brand reputation and worst of all, it is quite impossible for you to evaluate the loss of business due to such complains. To overcome this issue you need to get in touch with a company that offers Online Reputation Management Services. They have expertise in dealing with such kinds of compliant and bring in a highly methodical approach to remove online complaints. Let us offer you an insight into a typical approach to online complaint management –
- Research – Every complaint is different both in terms of their content and the potential damage they do to your brand. For instance a complaint that ranks in the top three results can give you a death blow compared to one on the second page that can only prick you! So an ORM company starts by researching on the nature of the complaints and threat it poses.
- Burial – It is near impossible to remove complaints from most of the above mentioned platforms. So the team would work in pushing the negative results to the inner pages of the Google results. This makes them near impossible to cause any substantial damage to your brand. They achieve this using their expertise in Search Engine Optimization and other online marketing techniques.
- Branding – It is a continuous exercise and ORM companies insist on branding your business afresh to help you reach out to a wider audience. This is quite the opposite of publishing a complaint, where your reviews would be published in the top platforms to ensure customers land up on pages that speak positive things about your brand instead of negative ones.
- Monitoring – It is extremely important to constantly keep watch on the content that is posted about your brand. If a negative complaint is unearthed, they take immediate action against it to minimize the damage caused to your brand.
If you have come across complaints or any other negative stuff regarding your brand, you need to immediately get into action and hire ORM specialists. As stated above you can’t evaluate the potential damage that these may cause to your brand.
To remove online complaints , one needs to hire the services of a professional Online Reputation Management Company that has expertise in this trade. They would use their skills to push down the complaints and minimize the damage on your brand.